Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween

So I am finally getting around to posting my Halloween pics.
Can you tell by this picture why it took me so long?!? I was sooo sick on Halloween! This wonderful picture was taken by my dad. Thanks for that dad!
Hunter the mummy!
Hunter and Grandpa Kelly (Jesse's dad)
Garrett and his loot! This was at the end of the night and I didn't even know what Garrett was dressed up as. He and his friends came home after school and grabbed stuff out of the Halloween box and left! The sad truth of the matter is he's not supposed to eat half of this junk with his braces!

8 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

Hey just a weird question? Are you pregnant? I had a weird dream last night that you were pregnant with a girl and so was I???? (No I'm not prego) Crazy I know but just wonderin??? With you being sick.... That would be so great :)

Jodi Gallagher said...

By the way the kids look so cute! Looks like they got tons of candy! Kovi already hid our kids candy...

Jennifer said...

Hunter looks so cool. I think Braydon and Hunter think alike because Braydon wanted to be a mummy also. They are so much alike. Hope your feeling better.

DTanner said...

Very cool! How long does it take to wrap a mummy?!

Janae said...

sorry you were so sick on Halloween... I can tell from the photo...bummer. Your kids look really cute though. I can tell they had fun:)

Angie said...

Tell Hunter I love the mummy. Garrett is cool too as whatever he is, at least he did it himself. Nice pic of you, I didn't even know Dad knew how to use a camera.

I could die happy in Forks... said...

Great costumes, looks like they scored big in the candy dept.!~ I hope you are feeling better! That is no fun! How was the meeting? Sorry I missed it!

Robertson family said...

Heather!!! I just saw your post today, I'm so glad you found me! I haven't seen you forever! Your family is darling! You've been married 11 years now too...we are so old!