Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's the most WONDERFUL time of the year!

Yes I know Christmas is over! I'm talking about spring! It's that time of year again that I turn my kitchen into a greenhouse! I know I'm a little bit (actually a lot) crazy but I LOVE starting my garden. I have started my tomato and pepper plants and loving every minute of it!




Garrett is laughing at me right now for dedicating a post to my plants but oh well!

This one is for you my sweet little plants!






They may look pathetic now but just imagine the wonderful tomato's I will be getting off of them a few months from now!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Glad your back. And just so you know if i didn't live in the desert and i knew ANYthing about gardening i would dedicate more that just 1 post to it. I hope someday to learn more about and actually plant a garden!! I love the concept I just have too many things i'm learning and trying to learn to add gardening!

Kristy said...

Plant some for me!! Maybe I will actually get a salsa garden going this year.

LaRae said...

There is nothing like homegorwn tomatoes! I will always remember walking through your mom's garden - it was always so fascinating to me!

val m said...

Larisa just planted seeds also for a school project - I hope we both have lots of tomato's