Thursday, August 28, 2008

Football


Garrett had his first tackle football game tonight. Jesse is helping coach and I don't know who was more excited for the game, Jess or Garrett!






Football is VERY hard to get any good pictures of! Garrett is in both of these pictures (somewhere!) He is #42, and the one wearing the black socks.





All the coaches after the game talking excitedly about the game! Jess, Scott and Jeremy. We had a hard time getting them to leave because they were talking about the game and watching the next game. We may be driving separate from now on to the games!:)



The coaches boys talking excitedly about the game! Like father like son! Gunnar, Gavin, Garrett. They lost there game 12-7 but no one was too disappointed! I mean they got to run around for an hour and smash into each other! What more could a boy ask for! I on the other hand can't stand to watch them all smash into each other! It makes me sick to my stomach to watch. We made it through the first game without any broken bones though!(knock on wood) Keep your fingers crossed that we can keep that record up! Great game guys!

3 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

Garrett looks so grown up in his uniform! That sure looks like fun!

Michelle said...

I love the picture of the Dad's and the son's talking about football. Good times.

Melanie said...

Looks like a good father-son bonding experience! I get nervous watching my boys play baseball, basketball & soccer. I think I'd be a wreck if they were playing football. I hope Garrett & Jesse have a great (and injury free!) season.