Sunday, August 3, 2008

Santaquin Days

Today was Santaquin Days and Jesse took the baseball team in the parade. I don't have any pictures of that because I was doing a booth at the craft fair. I was selling my little brother Nate's pendants. While I was sitting there Hunter and Garrett were running around enjoying the activities. Hunter came back from face painting with a mustache. Each time he came back over he had something else painted on him!


Hunter's mustache



See how the facial hair just keeps growing!


Last he came back with armpit and chest hair! He was very excited and said he asked for armpit hair and the guy gave him chest hair for free! The guy doing it was laughing his head off. He told me it was the most entertaining one he had done all day. Leave it to Hunter! He was so proud to show everyone his newly grown man hair.



Hunter and Jesse playing guitar hero. Look how manly Hunter looks. So I must admit that we have a wii but do not have guitar hero. It is rated T and I don't let my kids have any T games. No if, ands, or buts about it. As I was watching them play this game I didn't see anything wrong with it and they really enjoyed it. So I'm wondering if anyone has this game and if you know of a reason they rate it T. I promised the boys I would look into the game.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

sometimes the gaming companies give it a t rating for difficulty not nessisarily because it is bad, all of my big bro. have guitar hero and i have ssen nothing wrong with it!!

Jodi Gallagher said...

Hey Heath, Nates glass is so cool! He's quite the artist! How did the booth go? I might have to get one of his vases or pendants?? Tell him hi and that we love his work!

shellyray said...

I think "T" is for tata's.....