Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Spanish Fork Reservoir

Yesterday Angie and I took the kids to the Spanish Fork Reservoir. The kids had a great time swimming.

Jonah playing in the sand.

Garrett and Josh on a log.

Smile Angie!

The ultra cool Garrett and Josh.



Danielle and Brynna burying Hunter in the sand.




Garrett and his tiny fish.


This older man was fishing and gave the boys a couple of fish (probably so they would leave him alone):) Then when we were leaving he was cleaning his fish so we watched for a while and found the right way to do it. He was such a helpful man! He even taught me how to cook them! So we went home and I helped Hunter gut my very first fish! Then I even got the bones out and cut the skin off.

Here is our cooked fish! Not much meat for two small fish. It may not look the greatest but the kids LOVED it!

3 comments:

Kirstin said...

Aw...fun! Love the pic of Garrett looking oh so excited with his fish he caught. he is definitely a teenager now! I hope you're happy.

Jodi Gallagher said...

Looks like fun! That was nice of you to cook the fish for them! I hate fish and the smell of fish...Poor Kovi has to go to a restaurant to get fish...

Unknown said...

I am doing my genealogy on my Averett ancestors are you related to John Harvey Averett he lived in Logandale NV and buried in Overton.