Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Eve

On Christmas eve we always go to my mom's for yummy food, a nativity, and presents. My mom is so great to cook for all of us. Thanks mom, it was delicious!



The kids dressed up in there nativity costumes.


As you can tell Garrett is getting a little big for the nativity costume! When he put it on we decided that 14 would be the age that the kids would get to sit and watch the nativity instead of participate. Garrett was thrilled! He just wished that 13 would have been the cutoff age instead!


Jesse and my brother Nate.

Dad and Nate's baby Nico. He is so cute I could just eat him! (Nico not my dad!) he he

Maleah, Brynna and Stella in the beautiful pj's my mom bought them. Spencer was very excited!

Chris, Dan, Dad and Garrett.

Hunter, Brynna and Stella enjoying his new toy.

Garrett loved his basketball!


Nate and Nico in his new pj's.

Honestly I managed to get the kids smiling why can I not get my husband to!

1 comment:

Jodi Gallagher said...

I love that all of you guys get together at your moms! We used to do that too. Now that my moms gone we get together at my house.
I'm glad you survived Jesse being gone. I wouldnt last a month without Kovi :) Happy New Year!