Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Visiting Santa

Every year my mom likes to get a picture of all of the grand kids with Santa. Garrett did NOT want to get his picture taken with Santa but after much discussion (and threatening!) he agreed to be in the picture. I did tell him he didn't have to actually sit on Santa's lap just be in the picture.
All of the Snyder grand kids minus may brother's daughter Danielle. (She is 17, need I say more?!)
Eating lunch after visiting Santa!
Jesse really was happy to be here! He just NEVER smiles in pictures!
Garrett and Josh watching a movie on Garrett's ipod.

1 comment:

LaRae said...

What a great sport Garrett was for grandma's picture. I can't get my kids to take picture with Santa for me, let alone my mom! They have never been too eager to sit on Santa's lap to tell him what they want for Christmas - yet he miraculously knows what they want anyway. What a guy!