Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hello again!

So I have been a totally lame blogger! Jess was out of town for a month and I have come to find out that my life shuts down when he is gone! The one positive thing about him being away is I am so much more grateful for him to be home. How pathetic am I! It takes my husband being gone for me to really appreciate when he is home! I am really going to try and always remember to be grateful for those that I have in my life! Another thing I learned this month (which is a no brainer) is that I need to be SOOOO careful not to criticize others because you have no idea what trials they could be going through behind closed doors. I just didn't function very well with Jess gone and so some things in life didn't get done and I had people really annoyed at me. They had no idea that I was struggling so I am trying to give them the benefit of the doubt but it just goes to show you that you just never know why someone is being a flake. Again I know this is pathetic that it took me this long to REALLY get this! A huge thanks to all of my family and friends for listening to ALL of the whining! I really think it probably got to the point that they all wanted to stop answering the phone when they saw it was me! But Jess is back and life is back to functioning normally (as normal as my life can function that is) ;)
The night that we picked Jess up from the airport we stopped to see the lights at temple square. It was SOOOO bitter cold we only got one picture! It was so beautiful though I am glad we took the time to stop.

No comments: