Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Fun

Jess had the day off of work for Labor day and we decided to enjoy the time. We woke up to rain and a cold day so we were scrambling at what to do. Jesse had to drive up to Salt Lake to check his job and we went along for the ride. Well the afternoon turned out sunnier than the morning had started (sunnier not warmer!) So we decided to stop at Boondocks and play. The boys LOVE Boondocks and since it is not really close to home (let's face it NOTHING is close to Santaquin) we thought it would be fun. We had a great time miniature golfing, riding the go carts, laser tag, and the bumper boats. Not to mention playing arcade games! It was a fun filled day!


Miniature golfing






Go carts




Bumper boats. Leave it to Hunter to come to the side and spray me and Jess!

I'm so glad we get to spend time together as a family having fun! Soon enough the boys will be too cool to go hang out with mom and dad, oh wait they ARE to cool to hang out with mom and dad! The highlight of our day, getting a smile out of Garrett (who seems to never smile anymore!) Of course not for the camera though!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

looks like tons of fun, we spent the morning getting drenched at the Payson parade... who decided parade's were fun anyhow!?!?

DTanner said...

I totally know what you mean. I don't think Derrick is smiling in but maybe one of our Disneyland pictures. I don't get it?!

Kristy said...

Looks like fun! We went once but the kiddos are still a little to small for all the stuff!

Staci Leach said...

I can't wait for those days when whatever is fun for them is also fun for us! It is tons of work to make stuff fun for little ones!

Jodi Gallagher said...

My kids have been begging to go! Looks like lots of fun!

Kirstin said...

Man you have posted a lot since I last looked...you would think my lazy butt was busy or something for not checking sooner. Thanks for all you are doing for me lately. I wouldn't make it through my days without you! I am glad you have gotten to have some fun with all your boys lately!