Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Utes Season Tickets




Everyone hold your excitement but the 2008 Utes season tickets have arrived! Oh how we have waited for this day to come! I sat by the mailbox each afternoon hoping and praying that today would be the day we would get our season tickets! Those of you who know me well will know that I am totally kidding. We did in fact get our tickets in the mail but I don't really care for football and only go to 1 game a season (if I'm lucky). But Jesse and the boys LOVE Utes football! Heck Jesse and the boys love ANY football but Utes football is high on the list! We had season tickets last year and of course this will be a tradition I'm sure Jesse will keep alive! I do love that the boys can go and enjoy the games and have some good father/son bonding! So GO UTES! Hit a home run... I mean get a basket.... I mean score a touchdown?!?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I only see 3 sets of tickets...where's mine??

Jodi Gallagher said...

You are so funny! I love your posts! That is a great tradition for the boys and Jess!