Sunday, September 14, 2008

Just call me Quirky!

My cousins Jenny and Melanie tagged me. Does that mean I have to do this twice?!?!?! Here are the rules:



1. Link back to the person who tagged you.

2. List the rules on your blog.

3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of your own.

4. Tag 6 bloggers to complete the meme.



Here are six quirky things about me:

1) I eat what I call "frozen treats" in bed at night. It is pink lemonade poured into mugs and frozen. The way you eat them is by scraping it with a spoon. SOOOO YUMMY! My poor husband has to sleep through that!

2) I wear rubber gloves when I clean at home. I have different pairs for different rooms. (ie: bathroom, garage, kitchen.)

3) I LOVE to pop zits! I know this is gross but I just love it! Not on just anyone, I save that for my husband and sons!

4) I have weird eating habits (I know everybody knows about this one.) I have a real issue with texture and fruits and vegetables are the worst! Especially banana's! I do get my vegetable intake by eating LOTS of pickles! Hey they are a cucumber! I also really like the juice from the jar!

5) I hate chocolate and french fries! I really hate when candy is mixed in a bowl, like chocolate candy and cinnamon candy. The cinnamon candy takes on the chocolate flavor! Blec!

6) I find blood and guts really cool! One of my favorite shows to watch is Plastic Surgery Before and After! It is so cool to watch how they do surgery!

Bonus quirk: I love to watch TV Land late at night. (ie: I love Lucy, All in the family, The Brady bunch) My husband tell me I was born in the wrong generation. I also secretly love to watch That 70's show at night when my family is in bed! It is the dumbest show but oh so entertaining!

I tag my favorite sister Angie, my long lost high school friends Jodi and Deana, and my neighborhood buddies Kirstin, Michelle, and Sandy.

5 comments:

Angie said...

Thanks a bunch for the tag! I cringe just thinking about you and your frozen treat. I can just hear the spoon scraping the ice and it gives me the chills.

LaRae said...

Seriously you hate chocolate AND french fries?! Those are 2 of my favorite foods! You are quirky! BTW - your blog is looking very adorable.

Jodi Gallagher said...

Thanks for the tag! Your quirks are very funny! I love that pickles are your vedgie intake. You are great! :)

Kirstin said...

I knew all the quirky things but the frozen treat in bed. How come you have never told me that one. I will get right on doing this quirky thing myself. Can hardly wait!!!! PS...I love your new blog background. SO CUTE. Call me in the morning!

Galo Fab 5 said...

You're a funny girl. I remember how much you used to make me laugh!! Jenise is my husband's sister. She is the best sis ever. Very nice gal! Her and Scot just got married in August.