Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fun at Grammies

This week Grandma Zobrist was visiting from Las Vegas. We don't get to see her near enough so we spent some time at my mom's house this week entertaining her. The kids love to play at my mom's house so any excuse to be there is fine with them. My Grandma is such a funny women! I have always had fond memories of going to Vegas and visiting her and Grandpa and all my cousins. It's funny to listen to the funny things my Grandma says that just drive my mom crazy! It's a good thing that my mom never drives me and my sister crazy! he he :) I am fighting a terrible head cold this week (I didn't get one all winter and now have one in June! Great Huh!) Garrett and Hunter got to spend some time helping my dad this week and even spent 2 nights sleeping over. This worked great for me being sick and not worrying about what they were doing.

Garrett, Hunter and Grandma Zobrist

Garrett and his little buddy Jonah.

Maleah and Brynna walking along the fence.



Garrett and Hunter climbing up the swing.
If we can climb it at Grammies we will!












Fun on the slip-n-slide




Maleah and Brynna love to pose for the camera.
Every time I turn around those two are posing
wanting a picture taken.




Jonah HATES the water! Of course everyone
wants him to love it so he is always being drug
kicking and screaming towards the water!


Imagine that! Leave him alone and he will do
it on his own terms!




Laying out




Grandma Zobrist, Angie and Brynna








Check out those poses! Do they love the camera!





Give that boy a ball and he's happy!






Garrett on the roof of the barn.



Hunter jumping off the roof of the barn on to the
trampoline!



















We even made a quick day trip to the cabin!
I took the boys down for the day and did a deep
clean of the cabin. That really helped my cold!





I am putting this video on for my sister who
always forgets her camera! She was looking through
my pictures and said I had more pictures of her kids
than she did! So I am helping her capture her
youngest life! This video is soooo cute. Jonah has
learned to bark like a dog and was attacking my
mom's cat and barking at it. So this one's for
you Ang! What a slacker :)

4 comments:

Angie said...

Thanks,baby girl! That is adorable. I guess I can send my inlaws to look at your blog.

Jenny said...

Cute pix! Grandma came over to my house last night. The kids invited her to swim, but she said she didn't bring her suit!

Staci Leach said...

FUNNY! That is a great word, though I don't think it or any other word can describe G-ma Zob!

The Olsons said...

I haven't seen Maleah and Brynna for a while now. They are cute girls and I liked when they came over to play with Devyn.