Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pony Rides

Today we went out to my friend Cheri's house out in Genola. We went and had lunch with Cheri and her kids and our friend Holly and her kids. It was a lot of fun! Cheri and Holly used to live by me and have both moved to Genola so we don't get to see them near enough. It's only about 5 minutes from my house but it's not next door so we don't get together as often. Cheri just got a new pony named Snickers so we decided to go see the pony and have a ride! The kids loved it! Everyone that is except for Garrett. He informed me that I grew up around horses and he has grown up around bikes, scooters and skateboards and that was why he was afraid and I wasn't!
Cheri's son Kayson was a good sport and led everyone around all afternoon.




Cheri's daughter Ashlynn on Snickers.


Cheri's son Dylan


Cheri's daughter Kylee


Look at the smile on Hunter! Do you think he's
lovin this or what!




Holly's daughter Natalie



Holly's son Brecken


Garrett avoiding the pony!


Yes, even I rode the pony! Don't I look stylin!?!
I probably could have touched the ground if I
put my feet down!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like fun! What a cute pony! The kids would love that. Hmmm, maybe I should move to Genola.

Kirstin said...

What are you talking about? You're feet couldn't touch the ground if you tried! 'he he' Looks like a good day though. "I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY"

Kristy said...

You go cowgirl! Your posts make me laugh. I hope you are enjoying your free days!

Jenny said...

The pictures of you and Hunter on the pony are cute. Garrett is so funny! It looks like you had a fun day.