Friday, May 30, 2008

Being a good neighbor!

Some unruly kids toilet papered my dear sweet neighbor's last night! I couldn't believe anyone would do that! So being the nice neighbor that I am I took my boys and my nephew down and helped Michelle clean up the mess! I know, I know I am like a saint but that is just what good neighbors do! he he!






Okay so the truth of the matter is that I just really wanted to be a responsible adult. Garrett was having friends over and I figured since I was such a responsible adult I go with the kids to toilet paper. I thought Shawn and Michelle would be a great target since they have big trees and I figured they wouldn't get too mad! Well Shawn busted us in the act and started chasing us and even got the hose out but that didn't discourage us from doing what we went to do! Later after I had taken the boys home Garrett and I came walking up the driveway and Shawn and Michelle were hiding behind our fence and got us with water! I'm really glad that we have good friends that can help Jess and I teach our children how to be responsible adults! Thanks Shawn and Michelle for being such good sports!

3 comments:

shellyray said...

Haha! I think it's hilarious that you guys were planning this for days. I'm glad the boys had the party they'll never forget. For what's cooler than throwing TP all over the Peterson's yard? You guys are pretty lucky we're such fun loving folk. Anyways, thanks for the fun. Shawn and I really did enjoy ourselves.

Melanie said...

Don't tell my kids, but I love TPing. Such good memories!

Kirstin said...

Good Job! Wish I could have been there! I would have gladly added my flavor! HA HA...