Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Nico!


My little brother Nate and his gorgeous wife Anya had there first baby on June 30th. Baby Nico came into the world early Monday morning. He weighed 6lbs. 13ounces and was born in Hawaii. Nate and Anya moved to Hawaii a year ago. I just wanted to share these pictures Nate sent of him. He looks like a beautiful boy! I'm also very excited to go meet Nico in August when I fly out to Hawaii with my mom to see him! Yeah! I love to have all these beautiful babies in the family(just wish baby Nico was a little closer so I could mug on him a little more!) Anyway congratulations Nate and Anya! Welcome to the crazy Snyder family baby Nico!

2 comments:

Kirstin said...

Happy Birthday Nico....Love, Aunt Kirstin. Tell Nate and Anya Congratulations.

Staci Leach said...

You so have to send me Nate's e-mail. I miss that cook! Congrats on the Baby Boy!