Sunday, July 13, 2008

Swimming


Hunter had swimming lessons this week in Spanish Fork. If I were to describe Hunter fearful would definitely not be the word I would use! He is very daring and brave but when you put him in the water his fearful side comes out. In years past he would cry and not let go of the teacher's neck! Well this year he jumped right in and did really well. He was still a little nervous when they would make him swim in the deep end but no tears about it all week! My kids both got the Snyder curse and just like my dad they sink like a rock in the water! I kid you not! Garrett and Hunter both stiffen up in the water and so they just sink! My dad is the same way! Angie's kids are like fish in the water from the day they are born! My kids are learning to relax in the water and not sink near as much. :) Angie's girls also had swimming lessons with us this week. We kind of figure the week of swimming lessons we get nothing done anyway so why not just go to the pool! We went to the new Payson pool this week and also to seven peaks. My mom and dad brought my niece Danielle to visit from Colorado for a few weeks and Dan came up to visit her so they came to enjoy seven peaks with us. We only get to see Danielle once a year(if were lucky) so it has been fun visiting with her. She turned 17 in June and is a lot of fun! She did manage to avoid my camera at seven peaks but I will post more pictures later so everyone can see how old Danielle is getting!


Hunter diving.




Mom and Dan wanted to make sure our stuff
was okay so they sat here the whole time and
read books!:) Aren't they exciting!

Smile Angie! She loves to have her picture taken!


Jonah eating candy and resting for a second!
We put him inside the tube to keep him still for
a second and that's about all that he was still for!
He kept running off and getting in the water
without anyone!


Maleah, Brynna and Hunter enjoying a snack!


Garrett and Josh.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like fun! I love the dog days of summer. That reminds me I haven't been to the pool all week. I better get on that.

Jodi Gallagher said...

That top pic of Hunter looks exactly like you!!!!