Thursday, July 17, 2008

Friends

Hunter's friend Brayden Crouch came from Idaho to visit us for a few days. The Crouch's lived around the corner from us and Hunter and Brayden became good friends. They up and left us last year and moved to Idaho! We don't get to see them near enough so I figured with Garrett gone all week and being Hunter's birthday we would have Brayden come and stay for a few days. They had a ton of fun together and I didn't take nearly enough pictures.





Hunter got a big pack of water balloons for his birthday and he and Brayden decided to have a water balloon fight. They had a great system, I would come out and fill up the water balloons and they would throw them at each other! They threw them a lot faster than I could fill them! Imagine that!

















Hunter and Brayden riding bikes up to get a treat at the gas station. They did this a few times while he was here.



We had a lot of fun this week just goofing around. Thanks Jennifer and Troy for letting us take Brayden! Maybe next time you guys are down this way you won't hide from me and you will stop and visit! (he he) So everyone understands Brayden told me that Troy was in town one day with his brother and saw us and had to duck in the car so as not to be seen. I thought is was funny and I could tell Troy maybe didn't find it near as funny and wanted to ring Brayden's neck! He assured me it was because he didn't have time to stop and not because he was avoiding us! Either way I found it funny! Hunter does this to Jess and I all the time!

No comments: