Saturday, October 4, 2008

The end of Football! (At least for this season)



Garrett played his last tackle football game of the season today (in the rain!) It was a lot of fun and the boys loved playing in the rain! Garrett scored the only 2 touchdowns for his team in this game! Though football has taken over our lives, it is sad to see the season end. I love to watch my kids play sports, especially when they LOVE the sport they are playing. But hey, flag football starts next week for Hunter and Jess is coaching him.

This is the only video I took of Garrett playing football. I realized partway through the game that I had not taken any video, so I started recording and Garrett was nice enough to score while I was recording! Nice timing huh!

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Yeah buddy!!! We need to have some Saturday flag football games, the girls can come cheerlead!!

Nice job Garrett!!

Jodi Gallagher said...

Tay and Caleb really want to do football too. So next year I am going to make sure to sign them up! Looks like too much fun to miss!