Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged

8 Things I did today...

1. Woke up FREEZING to death! It is soooo cold and my furnace is on the fritz again! It was 65 in my house ALL day! (sorry you all have to listen to this but I'm a real baby about the cold!)

2. Homework!

3. Laundry!!!

4. Took Garrett to the orthodontist.

5. Got blood work done! (Lucky Me!)

6. Made white chicken chili for dinner (because it's FREEZING outside)

7. Watched my friend Michelle's kids.

8. Pulled out the old thermal underwear!

8 Shows I love (in no particular order)
1. ER

2. Survivor

3. 48 Hours Mysteries

4. Gary Unmarried

5. Biggest Loser

6. Amazing Race

7. Dancing with the Stars

8. Jon and Kate Plus 8

8 Restaurants I love
1. Ruby River

2. Pizza Factory

3. Mi Rancherito

4. Ruby Tuesdays

5. Brick Oven

6. Chic-fil-a

7. Sizzler

8. Pizza Hut


8 Things I am looking forward to.......
1. SPRING! (I know it's only fall!)

2. Trying my pickle's that I canned! (only about a month left until they are ready!)

3. Finishing school

4. Jesse and I going to the temple (someday)

5. Building a fire in my fireplace again

6. Day after Thanksgiving shopping with my mom and sister and sister-in-law

7. Taking a nice hot shower in a few minutes to get warm!

8. My cute sister Angie sending invitations to all of our cousins for her blog! (Angie: notice all of the comments on my blog from our cousins!) :) He He He


8 things I am wishing for.......

1. Kids that get along and NEVER fight!

2. The day when my kids grow up and realize I'm not so bad! :)

3. Warm weather! (can you tell I hate living in Utah when it is cold!)

4. A maid to keep my house clean!

5. An electric fence to keep our dang dog from getting out!

6. My fence to stain itself before the snow falls!

7. More tomatoes to can! My garden froze this weekend and I am SOOOO sad!

8. World Peace! :)


8 People I Tag
1. Jennifer

2. Kirstin

3. Kelli

4. Jenny

5. LaRae

6. Deana

7. Kristy

8. Janae

No comments: