Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fun at the Pumpkin Patch

Angie and I took the kids on our yearly trip to the Red Barn here in Santaquin to get pumpkins. We have done this for the last few years. We had a great time trying to get 6 kids to pick the perfect pumpkin!

Josh, Garrett, Brynna, Hunter, Maleah and Jonah


Jonah was REALLY enjoying the wagon ride.


Aren't they cute?!?! Garrett really loves Jonah, actually ALL the kids really love Jonah, but Garrett is so cute with him! Jonah only managed to throw that pumpkin of his oh about 10 times. (he kept calling it a ball!)


I was trying to capture the enthusiasm in these two! They are too cool for everything we do anymore! But they are good sports to go along.



I have great memories of getting together with my cousins, and hope that through all of this that mine and Angie's kids will have good memories of there cousins as well! (even if half the time they drive each other crazy!) :)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

It looks like you guys had a really fun time.

Jodi Gallagher said...

I am sure they will have great memories of each other! Cute pics!

LaRae said...

Cool - a REAL pumpkin patch that makes for really cute pictures! We don't have those in Las Vegas - just the fake ones that are set up in the soon-to-be Christmas tree lots with ridiculously over-priced pumpkins. I love the pictures of the "too cool" boys.

Janae said...

Great pictures Heather! This makes me want to go and find a pumpkin patch of my own:) what a fun cousin outing.