Sunday, May 4, 2008

For those of you that know Hunter this video will not surprise you, but for those of you that have yet to get to know Hunter as well here is a day in the life of Hunter! Hunter will be 9 in July and is always keeping us laughing! Today I was watching a recording of last weeks Dancing with the Stars episode. They had Def Leopard on singing "pour some sugar on me." Before I know what hit me Hunter ran in the room wearing a diaper and started dancing. One thing I think I will really like about blogging is it helps me to remember to take pictures of the entertaining things my kids do. So I grabbed the camera and recorded this. Hunter loves to get jiggy! He is always doing silly dances like this! I can't wait for Hunter to start dating so that I can pull out the home movies! He definitely got his dad's moves! By the way when I asked Hunter later why he was wearing a diaper he informed me that it had been left here by someone and he just wanted to wear it! I really do love my kids!

2 comments:

Kirstin said...

Holy Cow. I don't even know what to say. That is pretty ridiculously funny. And from the video it looks like it is Damon's diaper....sorry. Good moves Hunter. I agree with you Heather, that blogging is going to help me be better at making sure I take pictures and record my kids in all of their moments! Thanks for the "caramel corn".

The Olsons said...

Heather~
Wow, what a talent Hunter has. Hopefully he doesn't get that jiggy when he is a little older, ha ha. I guess the next time we need some good entertainment we will give him a call, Does he do bachelorette parties?