Saturday, May 3, 2008

I give up!

Okay so I have finally given up and started a blog! Everyone I know has one so I guess I should start one as well! The problem for me is I really feel like nothing we do is interesting to anyone else but here goes. We are just your regular family full of boys that constantly have sports on, or are playing sports, or screaming, spitting, and wrestling with each other! If you come over on any given day you may just get shot by flying Bebe's from the boys air soft guns or you may have to risk your life playing catcher for someone trying to practice his pitching!(yes I do this daily and yes I have the bruised legs to show it!) But really I feel very blessed that there is never a dull moment at our house with our wonderful kids around! When my boys are off playing and the house is quiet for that one brief moment I feel very lonely! I love all the noise and excitement that comes with having boys.

No comments: