Sunday, May 4, 2008

Like mother like son


As I was looking through the pictures of yesterday's event I noticed something about one of the pictures that I found funny. If you notice in this picture Garrett is holding a hammer over my brother Dan's head ready to hit him. Well when we were younger I had a little bit of a temper(I know it's hard to imagine that!) but one day my brothers and sister and I were out building a tree house in the field. I was up in the tree house with my brother Spencer and he wouldn't let me do something I wanted and I picked up a hammer and threw it at him! Well lucky for him he ducked but unlucky for Dan who was standing right below us on the ground and the hammer fell from the tree house and hit him on the head! I just remember Dan running towards the house holding his head and it bleeding everywhere. As he ran he yelled "I'm going to kill you Spencer" and Spencer yelled "It wasn't me it was Heather!" I think Spencer was fearing for his life at this point I know I was. I'm not sure how many stitches he even ended up with in his head but I know it was a lot! Just another injury for the Snyder kids! Anyway I just found it ironic that of all the people for Garrett to be pretending to hit it would be Dan! It's a good thing my boys would never do anything like we did when we were kids! he he

2 comments:

shellyray said...

Woo Hoo! I'm excited to see your blog! I'm sure you'll have something fun to tell everyone everyday on here because your house is anything but dull. It's a party everyday over there. Just ask Heidi (or Kirstin, haha)

Kirstin said...

Now I know not to get on your bad side...last thing I want is a hammer thrown at my head. I am so excited to see your bolg too. YEAH! And ha ha Michelle..with the comment. It't true though, just ask me, I'll tell ya the Averett house is a great place to spend your days. Good job Heather with the blog.