Saturday, May 10, 2008



So I wanted everyone to see that I do have a little creativity in me!(with the help of my friends and family!) At my kids elementary school they have PTA mom's come and decorate the doors of everyone that works there to show appreciation for the workers. (I'm sure they probably do this everywhere) So I got to decorate the door for our awesome lunch ladies! Now I am just not the most creative person so of course I called one of the most creative ladies I know and asked for her opinion. She came up with this cute idea to say rub a dub dub thanks for the grub, and put pictures on the door of the lunch ladies and put them in the bathtub. I loved the idea and went with it! (thanks mom for the great idea) Then a great friend of mine came over late on night and helped me trace what seemed like a billion bubbles and cut them out! She then mocked my idea for a bathtub (which truth be told was really an awful drawing) and drew me this wonderful tub (which my kids said looked like a witch's pot) but I think it's adorable! (thanks Kirstin for the great creativity) I went to the school on Friday and put the door together and I think the lunch ladies loved it! They were taking pictures and sending them to there family! It was a great success and turned out very cute! So see I do have some creativity when I am given a good idea! he he

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I love it Heather! Turned out great. Too bad you don't live closer, you could be in charge of our Primary bulletin board. ;)

Kirstin said...

It really did turn out just magnificently. You are amazing! Just so you know....I see your creative side all the time... you definitely have one you weirdo. love your bff.

shellyray said...

I love it! Very cute! You are totally creative. You never give yourself enough credit!